Thursday, May 29, 2014

EDiM 29 - Something in My Favorite Color

My favorite color is lemon yellow. It's been my favorite color since I was a little girl coloring with Crayola crayons. So, I painted some yellow lemons in lemon yellow. My imagination needed a break today!
EDiM 29 - My Favorite Color
I painted a lemon in this same style for Everyday Matters. Below is that image. See? No Imagination today. I really like how the one below turned out. I managed a much freer style than I can usually pull off. It's very difficult to keep it simple, especially when you're me!
EDM 158


2 comments:

  1. I recently discovered your blog by surfing around looking at blogs other people follow. Love your style, it's inspiring me to draw more. I just figured out what EDiM stood for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Regina! Knowing that my work is inspiring others in their art makes my day!

    ReplyDelete